1) Push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am.
2) Push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm.
3) Erase processed food from your diet. Use the rule that if a child couldn't identify what was in it, you don't eat it.
4) Get in the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast.
5) Drink more water.
6) Keep journaling. Write down everything you do: Dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. No detail is too small.
7) Take walks. Take your headphones, take your dog. Smile at strangers walking the opposite way and be surprised at how many smile back.
8) Message old friends, reminisce. Suggest you catch up soon, even if you don't follow through. Push yourself to follow through.
9) Become the person you would fall in love with. Be a considerate driver. Compliment people on their cute clothes. On their beautiful smiles. Look them in the eyes.
10) Be bold: with love, with food, with fashion.
11) Ignore your social media when you're with friends. Turn your phone off at dinner. Relish in the times spent with the ones you love.
12) Find something that interests / slightly terrifies you and take a class on it.
13) Help strangers. Pay it forward and remain anonymous.
14) Make up with anyone who has wronged you / who you've wronged.