Sunday, February 27, 2011

How awesome is THIS.

Killing time. Waiting for mum and sistah to get home.
Thanks, Thing 2.
^^

Promise you won't lie?
Pinky promise.

Was the person you last texted single?
Bahaha, depends on who you ask.

What are you currently waiting for?
Mum and sistah! I told you!

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Present.
My past has affected the way I think, and the future will affect the decisions I make,
but I prefer to live in today.

Honestly, did you really love the last person you said I love you to?
My dad!
Of course [:

Is anything wrong with your eyes?
Yes. I'm blind as a bat O_o

Who were the last people you saw besides family?
Thing 2 and Jeoffrey!
And the positively delightful owner of Rong Cheng.

Have you ever received a love letter more than a page long?
Yeah! It was crazy long.

If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
Christina or Sierra or Alice.
It depends on the situation.
The sitch.

Who's thinking about you right now?
Probably the person reading this survey, considering it's all about me...

Is this year the best year of your life?
We'll see.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Probably Sierra or Alice.

How do you feel about a Diet Dr Pepper?
I don't believe in it.

Do you ever work out?
Do I ever!
::flexes::

Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
Not as regular as I'd like... >_<
Ghost.

Does your bedroom need cleaning?
Always.

Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Somewhere in between.

Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Are you kidding? Boys?
Ewnothx.

[;

Are you comfortable with your height?
It works fine for me.

Are there things that can't be joked about with you?
Probably.

What do you always take with you?
My phone.
My poor, sweet, shattered phone.

Anything on your walls?
Hardly anything! D:
I don't like moving rooms.

What do you bite more, your tongue, lip, or cheek?
Lip.
::sexy bite::

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Pff. Yeah. Yeah, I sure can.

Do you crack your knuckles?
More than is necessary.

Would you ever swim with sharks?
Yes! Here I come, Georgia. You'd best be ready.

Do you have a box where you keep all your important things?
It's more a shelving unit.
It's shaped like a box, though... A for effort.

How many times have you dyed your hair?
A bajillion.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Depends on how long I was abandoned T.T

Is there someone you can tell anything to?
Yes.

How old will you be in 17 months?
Almost twenty years old.
@_@

Do your best friends’ parents tend to like you?
Oui!
I make good first impressions.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Almost all of them.

Do you prefer the ocean or a pool?
Oceannn. Venice Beach, baby.

Are you the same person you were in 2009?
If you want to get technical, sure! [;

Do you make good grades?
Probably...?
College sucks.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
It's AWESOME.

Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don't?
No, 'cause I can feel his or her pain.
I'm the worst at that.

Could you name all 50 states and point to them on a map?
Never have, probably never will.

Are you someone's best friend?
Yeahman, BFsF.

Have you ever smuggled anything into America?
Yes,
my father.

What's usually colder, your hands or your feet?
They're both equally chilly,
and I don't know why.

Has a song ever made you cry?
Songs are usually what make me cry.
So yes.

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
My universe has been shattered on multiple occasions.

Is your handwriting large, tiny, or pretty normal?
Depends on how fast my teacher is talking XD

When your phone rings what do you say?
Usually, I say "Bonjour!", which is weird, because I don't even speak French.

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
"Gymnast."
Notice the quotation marks. They're important.

Do you always answer your phone?
I probably answer my phone about 9% of the time.

Are you ticklish?
Eeeee yes [x

What is your biggest regret?
My biggest regret in life is that I'll never own a dog.

2 comments:

  1. 1) You stole my Marcel the Shell quote! Unoriginality... ;)
    2) You deleted at least one of the questions, and I noticed. :D
    3) I like reading your stuff because your writing style sounds so much like your talking style. I like that.
    4) I hope you calmed down after Rong Cheng. You were kind of crazy, m'dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. That would almost assuredly be my biggest regret too...

    ReplyDelete