Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart.

Since when did I become so adult-like? Not sure I'm a big fan of it.
My job just became full-time. Forty hours a week.
I switched my major and am getting ready to go back to school. Also full-time.
Full-time + full-time = x_x
I'm not sure I'm ready to handle this.
We'll find out. If I'm still alive by the end of February, I think I'll probably throw a party.
Forget Valentine's Day, I'm going to celebrate "I'm surviving 2011 thus far" Day.
Valentine's is overrated anyways c;

ALSO
Since when did I become so hipster-like?
That's definitely the word that three different people have used to describe me over the past two days.
... I don't really have anything else to say about that. I was just making an observation.

I was definitely overtaken by a rush of creativity tonight, and I ended up making a spontaneous Wal-Mart trip to pick up magazines and posterboard and glue sticks. It was the bomb.
I was so excited by it I ended up eating my yogurt and granola way too fast and I gave myself a stomachache.
I also forgot how creative and wonderful the Juno soundtrack is.

I'm feeling way too random tonight. I could write for hours, but I have to be up at 4am!
AHHHYAYYYY!

I'll leave you with this final thought, though:
I have never met anything - or anyone - that frustrates me as much as my garage door. Ferreals.

No comments:

Post a Comment