Friday, January 21, 2011

I Wonder.

I wonder why the McDonald's drive-thru line is always longer than the Jimmy John's drive-thru line. America, you don't know what you're missing out on!
What a sad and tasteless world we live in.
"Disappointed, but not surprised." <-- I wonder if that's possible.
I wonder how Aaron Stern knows exactly what to say to me, even though he has no idea what I'm going through.

I wonder... (here comes the lengthy one)
how I can think I want something so badly for 9 months, and then when the opportunity finally comes knocking at my door, I have no doubt in my mind that the right thing to do is say no.
Mind that I don't say it's easy,
it's just... right.
I wonder if I ever really wanted it at all.
Aye, and if not, I wonder why I gave so much.

I wonder if it really is impossible to frown whilst eating a Frosty. I've never tried.
If there's someone who never texts you back, don't you wonder if it's because what you said is completely void of any real substance? I'd prefer to think that it's because whatever I said is something so clever and profound that the other person forfeits and just allows me to say the last word.
I wonder why Hollywood is so set on making pain look so desireable. Watch Remember Me and tell me you don't want to be in that situation, no matter how crappy we all know it truly is.
I WONDER WHY THIS CAT WON'T GET OFF MY LAP >_> Cats aren't supposed to be cuddly creatures! ::confused::
I'm starting to wonder if there really is a loving, personal God out there who hears the prayers of the righteous people around me and is starting to reach out again, even though I've pulled away for so long, wanting to live my own life and make my own decisions,
and I'm starting to believe the answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment